1. All products offered for sale from 4BOT-Industries are original designs created either electronically or hand sculpted by 4BOT-Industries. This includes but it is not limited to items or pieces produced from original molds and based on original designs, electronic data files of 3D designs created for 3D printing, actual 3D printed designs offered for sale, as well as any molds designed to reproduce original items as noted above. All of which are owned and the property of 4BOT-Industries, LLC, owned and managed by Jason Bott. 4BOT-Industries also utilizes certain trademarks to protect its legal rights and has gained additional proprietary rights in the design of products which it sells under Section 43(a) of the Lanham Act (15 U.S.C. § 1125(a)).
2. All 4BOT-Industries 3D printable files and designs are the sole property of 4BOT-Industries. As a customer, by purchasing 4BOT-Industries 3D printable files, customer agrees to only use 4BOT-Industries 3D files and designs for personal use. 4BOT-Industries 3D files are for sole use and not to be shared, distributed or sold to any other individual under any circumstance. Selling, sharing or redistributing is prohibited and a violation of 4BOT-Industries’ legal rights. There are no exceptions to the protection of 4BOT-Industries 3D printable files and violations will be taken very seriously.
3. While you are encouraged to be creative with 4BOT-Industries' products, unauthorized copying, trading and selling of 4BOT-Indutries products, castings based on its original designs and copy molds prepared from our products is strictly prohibited. In short; no unauthorized copying.
4. 4BOT-Industries will, upon reasonable request, license its products and design for resale. Any unauthorized copying and selling of 4BOT-Industries products or products which are based on 4BOT-Industries designs, will result in legal action under the applicable intellectual property, copyright and trademark laws. To avoid such legal action, you must obtain express written permission and license from 4BOT-Industries prior to copying and selling its products or preparing molds from its original products for the purpose of casting and resale. Individuals may duplicate and copy the original designs of 4BOT-Industries only for their personal use. Any individual or business which incorporates 4BOT-Industries products or copies of our original designs in any revised sculptured work shall contact us to determine whether a license agreement is required. Individuals may sell limited quantities of unique designs utilizing products created using 4BOT-Industries molds and or physical products without the need for a license agreement as long as their total gross sale of product does not exceed $1,000.00 within any one year period and as long as these products are finished, assembled and painted. Any individual selling more than $1,000.00 per year of our products or copies of our products without express permission, or any business, including but not limited to hobby shops, are precluded from such sales without a license. All business must obtain a license agreement before selling any products made from 4BOT-Industries materials. No one is allowed to create 3D files utilizing any 4BOT-Industries designs, nor produce molds for sale which use pieces created by 4BOT-Industries.
In summary, as a hobbyist, you can build and sell finished painted models made from 4BOT-Industries pieces. No one is allowed to sell molds or 3D printable files made from 4BOT-Industries pieces. However, if you sell over $1,000 worth of models in a year, then you need a license agreement to do it legally. All business must have a license agreement no matter how much they sell. Making and selling building kits which use the blocks falls under the category of being a business, as well as printing and selling any 3D printable designs.
5. Any individual or business intending to promote and sell 4BOT-Industries products, or to prepare and display sculptures which incorporate 4BOT-Industries products, are highly encouraged to give credit to 4BOT-Industries and to mention our website address on any sales or display information. If you do use the blocks to display your miniatures on the internet or in an advertisement, it would be nice if you mentioned 4BOT-Industries and our web address. It's not legally required, but it would be the polite thing to do.
6. A sample License Agreement is provided for your review and consideration. If you believe, or upon review of the License Agreement believe, that such license is required for your particular situation, please contact 4BOT-Industries before copying, selling or offering for sale any of our products or copies based on our products. If you do not understand the terms of the License Agreement or any of the requirements set forth above, please contact us before commencing any activity which could lead to our legal enforcement of our intellectual property rights.